8 Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Air-Conditioner for Your Home
Looking for a new air conditioner can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re in the market for a new one, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. Here are 8 factors to consider when choosing the best air-conditioner for your home:
1) Size of the unit: Make sure to get an air-conditioner that’s the right size for your home. If it’s too small, it won’t be able to cool your space effectively. If it’s too big, it will use more energy than necessary. If you have a larger home with multiple rooms consider a ducted air-conditioning system as it will be more efficient.
2) Energy efficiency: You’ll want to make sure you get an air conditioner that is energy efficient. The higher the energy efficiency rating, the lower your energy bills will be. Whilst ducted air conditioning systems are more expensive upfront, they enable you to save more money over time due to their more efficient cooling system.
3) Type of compressor: The type of compressor will also affect the air conditioner’s efficiency. Most modern air conditioners use a scroll compressor, which is more efficient than a reciprocating compressor.
4) Noise level: If you’re looking for a quiet air conditioner, make sure to check the noise level before purchasing. Split system air conditioners tend to be the quietest, followed by ducted air conditioners. Portable air conditioners are usually the loudest option.
6) Price: Of course, price is always a factor to consider. But be careful not to sacrifice quality for a lower price. If you buy an air conditioner that’s too cheap, it might not last very long or cool your home effectively.
7) Warranty: Make sure to check the warranty before purchasing an air conditioner. Most units come with a five-year warranty, but some may have a shorter or longer warranty. A longer warranty is usually a sign of a higher-quality unit.
8) Brand: Here at Central Coast Air, we offer a wide variety of air-conditioning brands. From Daikin to Fujitsu, we offer high-quality brands all with their own unique benefits. Get in touch with us today, to learn more about which brand is right for your home.
Get In Touch With Central Coast Air Today
If you’re looking for air conditioning on the Central Coast, look no further than Central Coast Air. We offer a wide range of services, from installations to repairs and maintenance. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!